When bringing your home’s design vision to life, few pieces of furniture can compare to cabinets. Your choice of appliances, flooring and light fixtures contribute to the ambience of a kitchen, but it’s the cabinets that truly make or break the space. Here’s why taking an ensuite bath or kitchen to the next level via custom cabinetry is worth every penny:
Five Reasons To Choose Custom Cabinetry
- Better functionality: The kitchen is a cool place to hang out, but you’re there for a purpose: to prepare tasty meals for your family or create mouthwatering dishes to wow guests. Custom cabinets let you streamline the whole process naturally by freeing up space in key areas and putting everything in places that make sense to you. Since they’re custom, both the size and finished distribution of each cabinet is totally up to your preferences.
- Increased resale value: When prospective homeowners walk into a bathroom or kitchen, cabinets are generally the first thing they see. The difference between lustrous, rich and expressive custom cabinetry and furniture that is just “blah” can add a lot to the purchase price.
- Attractive and unique furniture: Comparing regular cabinets and custom pieces is like comparing a one-of-a-kind Rembrandt to a floral painting reprint. When each cabinet is crafted by hand to your specs, it becomes a unique and beautiful addition to the home’s personality.
- Optimal storage: Outside-of-the-box cabinetry makes good use of available horizontal and vertical space to accommodate your family’s needs. You decide how much storage for towels, bath robes, bath salts and other items is ideal to create a bathroom haven that feels luxurious, spacious and relaxing.
- Ideal design aesthetics: With personalized furniture, you get to choose the type of wood, tone, finish, shape, design and accessories included. Whether your personal style is vintage, country comfort, contemporary chic or minimalist, custom cabinetry lets you paint your home’s canvas exactly how you want.
You’ve got great ideas for your dream kitchen or bathroom. Now all you need is to speak with a custom cabinet maker to get started.